Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Time for another* blogski? Yessum.

Life is going well out here.

Moving on…

I very excite to get my life back so I can start doing the fun things that camp has to offer. Uh… hold on a second. Alright, I’m back now. I had to… never mind. Why? Because it makes no nevermind to you. Last weekend was my cooking crew. We had a fudgin’ blast! Well, at least before we started cooking. Nah, I’m just playin, dawgs. I mean, it’s fun to cook and to cook thingsthat you enjoy to cook and that you enjoy eating and that you know others will enjoy eating, it can, however, be a touch stressful and time consuming. We made a delicious Creamy Pesto con Chicken over Cheese Ravioli/Tortellini (it looked like this, kind of). It rocked the world’s pants! We also made one of my favorite dishes tat my mom makes, Cavatinni (it looked nothing like three ice cream cones, but that’s the closest related picture I got when I googled “cavatinni”). Delicious! For lunch the next day, we made Yacht Clubs (this is an actual picture of the sandwiches we made under normal light conditions in the CCV kitchen).

It was good times. Prior to heading the best cooking crew/cooking experience ever, I sailboarded out to Bird Rock (I'm the one catching that sweet wave) and back with a CIT named Steven (he’s awesome!). It was one of the best times I’ve had out here. It’s times like those I learn to live again… there is so much potential for happiness in this world. I think I learn more and more about the matter every time I come out to good old CCV for the summer. I love it out here. I love the spirit of trustworthiness, loyalness, helpfulness, friendliness, courteousness, kindness, obedientness, cheerfulness, thriftiness, braveness, cleanness, and reverentness. It’s outstanding. I mean, look at this picture---->! If you don’t tear up at this one, you’re tear ducts must be malfunctioning.

I’m the mother flippin’…

Christmas in July is this weekend. Also, this weekend is the 3rd bi-tri-semi annual Cherry Triathlon. Good times will be had by all. A’ight… I have to go eat lunch and then work on my internship paper, and if you truly think about it… “We’ve all been ground to sausages in Johnny Verbeck’s machine.” Till next time... K THX BAI!

*I think the word “another” is misleading. It should just be “a nother” or “an other”. I mean, c’mon.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Sweetness bro! Your food looked awesome and I love the picture of cavetini! Yum! WE MISS YOU! Glad things are going good and that you are having the time of your life! :) I was going to send you some banana bread, but the bananas I was going to make it with mysteriously disappeared. Do you like Zuchini Bread? I may send some of that. Abby told me to tell you to shump and Carter says that youn stink! Loven youn! Byen!