Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Skool ROX!

Have you ever been sitting around? What about this one... have you ever been sitting around doing nothing? Good. Now try this on for size... have you ever been sitting around doing nothing and then it hit you like a ton of bricks that you were destined to major in communications with an emphasis in argument and decision making and a minor in French from the University of Utah? No? Well, I HAVE!

Yeah, I can't tell you how much more meaningful life has become now that I am studying things that I am passionate about. It's freakin' awesome!

Furthermore, David Hopkins and I are heading to California tomorrow in order to talk with some council executives (potential clients of Camp Works) about turning around some of their camps. The first camp we'll be discussing is Lost Valley. I'm r8 excited about it, even though I'm going to have to miss some school for it. So yeah... can anyone say ROAD TRIP?!?! The second camp we'll be talking about is Mataguay. The thing about these particular camps is that they are practically within a stone's throw of each other, and they're operated by different councils. Anyway, I'm positive that Camp Works will be able to turn them both around because Camp Works works miracles... (TM) OMG!!! Freakin' awesome.

OK. I'ma go ride TRAX now. I recommend that you read DEEP ECONOMY by Bill McKibben. It's an outstanding book. K BAI!

3 comments:

Taylor said...

Hey lost valley is a miserable place. tell it i hate it.
that's where i had to endure camp school

Jessica said...

Jordan!!! How the heck are you?? I was spending my boring afternoon at work jumping from blog to blog and I came across yours from a link on Kelli Ellertson's. (Kelli and I went to HS together). Small world!

Kirk said...

I had pretty much decided that you had fallen off your rocker but I see now that you have fond guidance in what you are studying congrats! :) Hope all is well.