Sunday, June 1, 2008

Other languages et merde!



Today, Cortney found a pair of Daisy Dukes. Who had the round bouncies enough to try them on? C'est moi. Yours truly. Ich bein. Ero. Hence, les pictures. Enjoy me and Cory enjoying our time out here. Funny thing. I texted to chacha (242242) a question of nothing short of junior high quality. I asked, “Is my friend Cory gay?” They responded, “Probably… I mean his name is Cory. Not even Corey. That’s a pretty dead giveaway.” I laughed. We laughed. We all laughed and laughed. As should you laugh. It’s a funny thing. Not even a “you had to be there” kind of funny thing. Also, sorry Mom and Dad if chacha is charging me for every question I ask and they answer. If they are in fact charging me, then they lied, and we can fight it. I have the text to prove it. A’ight. Now it's flight of the concords on Monte's iBook. That's a stellar piece of machinery. I mean, macs to me are usually somewhere between Play-Doh and used hypodermic needles. They’re fun, kid-like, and smell nice, but I really only use them if I absolutely have to (go fat PC guy!). Yeeeeah. We swam today. The water is marvinlouis. We’re also starting a carbonation bet at 12:00 midnight tonight. After midnight, no more carbonation. Loft: 10; Jordan: 0. K. Done! THINKS! (and for the record, I never really use used hypodermic needles... or new ones)

6 comments:

Casey and Winter Rowland said...

wow... I really thought you were a girl at first but oh no it was you. All I can say is wow

kOrTnI said...

Hey jor-dizzle!!!
I just had to tell you that I LOVE the wonderful invention of ChaCha! My new best friend & loved one! FYI:They do not charge you. & they get $.20 for every text IN they recieve....so text away & tell your friends! :)

Kirk said...

What can I say? This is the most random blog ever. But who I am I kidding it's Jordan doing the blogging so it is expected. Hope the summer is going well... By the way I am pretty sure I am going to have nightmares forever because of the pictures of you in those shorts...
-Kelli

pookielou.blogspot.com said...

Nice Jordo. Looks like you are haveing a blast. I hope you aren't getting charged for the texts and if ChaCha gets $.20 per text...why don't you think up something like that. You would be a millionaire! Love and miss you. -Mom

pookielou.blogspot.com said...

okay so I put the "E" in having. Whoops! Love you.

Unknown said...

OMG. you have such amazing legs. Our future children are so lucky.