Saturday, June 7, 2008

Staff Week Day #1 - 1 = 0.

(so long Mr. President Bush... I don't curr what they say, you're a swell guy)

If math is for schmoozers, then I'm a schmoozer. I love math. I love other things, too... in fact, I love some things so much, I'll tell you what those things schwas.

1. Good things
2. Family
3. Friends
4. Music
5. Feeling good
6. Self-control
7. Reading
8. Books
9. Food
10. Math
11. School
12. Learning
13. Sailing
14. Helping
15. Sleeping
16. Being awake
17. Being alive
18. Gunther
19. ROFLMAO-ing
20. Going to the bathroom
21. Being alone
22. Being around people
23. Being loved
24. Working hard
25. Hardly working
26. Dessert
27. Pillows
28. Numbers
29. Swimming
30. CCV
31. Showering
32. Root Beer
33. Root Beer in a chilled Pilsner Glass
34. Chicken Patty Sandwiches
35. Kayaking to Parson's
36. Nice people
37. Not sucky people
38. Getting cultured
39. Traveling
40. Myself

That's a list of 40 things... by no means is it a Top 40 list, else there would be some Mariah Carey hits somewhere on there. I need to eat and go now...

3 comments:

Taylor said...

survive staff week? Did you plan intense bonding activities?

kOrTnI said...

I like this post! You're so funny & I miss ya...come back soon to play! :) PS you could call me & catch up too if you get a chance!

Lacey said...

UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!! I AM DYING TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON AT CCV! :) Loven youn bronthern and miss you tons!